Welcome to my website. I created Pat’s Personal Tutoring and Proofreading business so you can submit work you are proud of. I understand the needs of students, staff and researchers in Higher Education. I have the skills and expertise to support and guide you in your academic writing and proofread your work. I offer my skills and expertise as an experienced Senior Lecturer, Researcher and Academic Skills tutor in Higher Education. The services I offer include; private tutoring, proofreading, copyediting and supervision. For details of each of these services, please click on the relevant link to the left. I can provide these services on-line (email or Skype) or face-to-face.
My professional qualifications, experience, and background are detailed in the ‘About me’ section at the top of the page.
- You will find details about each of the services I offer on the links to the left of the page.
- Testimonials which give you a positive feel for my work are available in this section above.
- The Barwood Blog on the homepage has some interesting and useful information, resources and links.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ’s). I will be adding to this, but please contact me for information and any questions you may have.
- I can be contacted in several ways. If you have an enquiry and would like to leave a message for me, please send me an email/text or give me a call or complete the form in the ‘contact’ section above.
- I look forward to hearing from you and providing you with a service to meet your needs.
Dr Patricia Wood EdD, MA (Ed), Dip N.Ed (RNT), RGN, FHEA.